Wow its been a while since I have written anything so I have a bit to talk about. Well first off life has had its ups and downs for the past few months, I never thought a trial could last as long as it has for us but I do know that continuing to have faith each day has helped us through it. Im so grateful for the strength my husband has when we are faced with trials. He is so amazing. Ryker is 6 months now and time has flown by he is so amazing, he brings so much joy and love into our lives. We have been waiting for our temple clearance for 6 months and its been tough, knowing that the two most amazing people in my life aren't mine for eternity has been hard. But believe it or not Feb 13 our letter came and what a relief. So we got sealed in the Salt Lake Temple Feb 26 and it was the most amazing experience in my life our precious baby all dressed in white just smiling like he always does enters the room, I cant even begin to explain the feelings that were felt ( but im tearing up right now talking about it so as you can imagine is was amazing.) That was such a happy day and im so grateful for my friends and family who supported us. Life has changed since that day our family is filled with so much love and appreciation. There is a special bond that happened in our life having this amazing experience.

I have also been doing family history and brian and i were able to go to the temple and do baptisms for the dead for our family it was such a great experience, especially for brian he never has done it before so he loved it and wouldnt get out of the water :) .
Well Ryker is always lauging, and having such a great time he loves to eat and loves all his fruits and veggies im so proud of him. He is a little terror though and gets into everything possible, and he isnt even crawling but he finds a way, the little stinker. I love him so much and have such a great time taking care of him.
How fun. Someday I will get there hopefully sooner then Later. Miss you girl I hope we can see eachother soon. Hope all is well.
ReplyDelete