Saturday, January 8, 2011
Well I decided I better update my blog seemings how it has been forever since I have. Ryker is getting so big its so crazy he now weighs 16 lbs... and is 25 inches long he is a big boy! Its so fun going through the different stages with him, I fed him a little bit of prunes and got it on video so I could show brian his first food experience it was pretty funny he didn't quite know what to think of it, so i put it on here to share. We had a great christmas, Ryker got a lot of fun toys and another gun...crazy grandpa! His favorite toy is his jumper I also posted a video of that he laughs and has such a blast jumping. I love being home with him and watching him grow its such an amazing experience. Well I wish I had more to say but I have been sitting here trying to think of what to say and nothin so our lives are kinda boring hopefully I will have exciting news soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Love your blog so why didn't I know you had one LOL.. You have had some really cute pictures taken love them all. Can't wait to get together one of these days.
ReplyDelete