Monday, October 11, 2010

Things Ryker loves:
This is Ryker all bundled for our Sunday walk he loves going on walks even though he falls asleep in like ten seconds. We finally set up his play gym and he absolutely loves it especially when the music plays. Its so amazing how they change so fast and start doing different things. I showed Brian the video and told him he was laughing but Brian says that it wasn't a laugh but I say it is the start of one. I get so excited every time he does something new even if its just a grin. I absolutely love being a mom its the most rewarding thing ever.
Ryker also loves seeing aunt Carrie and Kingston they have so much fun together and are the best of friends. Today we went on a walk together and saw the ducks not that Ryker enjoyed them but Kingston did. Thanks for such a fun Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment