I was looking through my pics the other day and came across this photo that I took before I was pregnant and how on earth did my stomach go from this.... and i'm not sucking in

to this????? Its incredible to me that that can happen wow my stomach is freakin HUGE I didnt think that such a small person could carry a 7lb 12oz baby. But it happened and here is proof. Carrying a child was an amazing experience and i'm so glad i got to experience it. I was miserable a lot of the time and thought I couldn't wait to not be pregnant anymore but to be quite honest I miss it. The kicking and hiccups was so incredible. I'm so grateful for the bundle of joy that has entered our lives I always thought it would be amazing but to actually experience it I cant even explain how it changes your life and how much love you have for someone. But dont let this fool you it definitely is the hardest thing you will have to do as well breastfeeding for me has been quite excruciating I got clogged milk ducts which turned into mastitis which gave me a yeast infection so they gave me an ointment for the itchy boobs which i was allergic too got clogged again then unclogged, then finally i had about 2 weeks of easy feeding things were great and what happens 3 days ago i get clogged milk ducts again.... I sure hope this is going to stop or maybe this is what I get for trying to make my baby healthy. I guess only time will tell! All I can say is I applaud anyone who has given breastfeeding a try cause that is a true trial.


But how incredible this was!!! Now i'm just hoping I can get my body looking like the first picture you saw...All I need is to hang out with Carrie everyday so I eat healthy and exercise daily.......Your my inspiration girl!
heidi!!!! i freakin love u!!!!! ur so stinkin cute and u will get back in NO time!!!! and u better not get prego without me again!!!!! LOVE UR guts
ReplyDeleteyea i just found your blog! your baby is adorable and you guys are such a cute family!
ReplyDelete