Some more pics of Ryker he is having so much fun!!! Well he has a been quite fussy lately 2 more teeth just came through so now he has 8 which is not a good thing cause he loves to bite! He bit his own arm and had teeth marks but he didnt even cry.


I put his sandals on and at first he wouldnt stand up cause he wouldnt stop looking at them. Now he can stand up to anything he loves watching baby einstein standing up to the table he even tries letting go to see how long he can balance which isnt long but at least he is trying. I think he will be walking in a month or so he holds on the bars and walks to me already.


This is him hiding under the table playing with the cords. At first I couldnt find him. I swear he can get any cord he sees even when I think its hidden he is such a little turd.
No comments:
Post a Comment