Friday, September 24, 2010
Well I think I finally figured out how to blog. This past year has been so busy I will try to sum it up. I got married Aug 14 2009 and it was the most amazing day of my life I am so grateful for Brian and the amazing husband that he is. We have so much fun together and love spending time with each other. I was able to take out my endowments in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple on Aug 4 It was such an amazing spiritual experience. I'm so grateful for Brian and his family for going with me they made the experience even better. We have been so blessed this past year. I had the wonderful opportunity to have a baby Ryker Brian Cusick was born Aug 30 2010 it was such a wonderful experience. It was love at first sight and I cant imagine my life without him. He is such a good baby and makes me laugh every day. Brian is such an amazing Dad my favorite thing to do is just watch Brian as he holds him. So in a nut shell thats what has happened in the last year. What a wonderful year!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment